2023 Dues Renewal
Association dues are payable by January 3, 2023. Because latency in dues remittance could affect your business. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our office at 805-981-2100.
Please Note: Dues and fees are non-refundable. Refunds are not honored once payment is submitted.
For the first time, VCCAR offers a payment plan for Association dues. Remove the hassle of big bills during the holiday season and opt-in to four easy automated payments for worry-free dues renewal.
A breakdown of your payment options
$779 One yearly payment made by January 3, 2023, to avoid a late or reinstatement fee.
Quarterly payment plans auto debit on:
- March 15
- June 15
- September 15
The first payment of $274 and three quarterly payments of $215
Add a quarterly payment plan and spread the cost throughout the year. The payment plan requires automatic debit of quarterly payments.
REVIEW PAYMENT OPTION BREAKDOWN
Return Completed Forms to Alex Varney, Accounts Receivable Clerk, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- January 3: Dues renewal payments are due.
- January 17 – 31: Unpaid invoices will now include a $50 late fee.
- February 1 – 14: Unpaid invoices will now affect your membership status as a NON-MEMBER. A reinstatement fee is added to your account. Reinstatement fees are $100 for REALTORS® and $150 for Designated REALTORS®.
- February 15: Remaining unpaid invoices will trigger member termination.
- March 1: Unpaid members will incur a $50 CAR late fee. (Last day to pay without a CAR late fee is February 28, 2023)
Political contributions are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal and state income tax purposes. Dues payments & assessments (Local Association, CAR, and NAR) and contributions to “REALTOR® Action Fund” are not tax deductible as charitable contributions at the Federal level. Contributions to the CAR Housing Affordability Fund are charitable and tax-deductible to the extent allowable under both Federal and State law. Payments, excluding the portion of dues used for lobbying activities and REALTOR® Action Fund, may be deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses. Please consult your tax professional.
2023 Estimated Portion of Your Dues Used For Lobbying That Is Non-Deductible: $130.18.
NAR – $51.00 39%
CAR – $79.18 61%
VCCAR 0.00% $ 0.00
* The REALTOR® Action Assessment ($69 of the $225) will automatically be deposited into CREPAC and/or CREIEC and for other political purposes. Those wishing to have their assessment entirely applied for more general political purposes may specify in writing. It will be redirected to a different account instead of one of the dedicated California real estate PACs (CREPAC or CREIEC). Designated REALTORS® must pay the $69 REALTOR® Action Assessment for each licensee of that DR (as shown in the non-member count), and the payment will be treated in the same manner as the REALTOR® Action Assessment for members.
** Make a difference by helping promote REALTOR® interests through the political process and designate an additional $148 or more to the REALTOR® Action Fund. $148 is the suggested additional voluntary contribution. Still, you may give more, less, or nothing at all. For further information, please click here.
2023 Estimated Portion of Your Dues Used for Lobbying That Is Non-Deductible: $130.18
NAR – $51.00 39%
C.A.R. – $79.18 61%
VCCAR – $0.00 – 0%
e-PRO®, C2EX, AHWD
VP Finance & Administration
P: 805-981-2100 x103