PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT IS KEY TO YOUR SUCCESS
CODE OF ETHICS
At VCCAR, we understand that continuous learning and improvement is key to excelling in this industry. That’s why we’re dedicated to providing our members with a diverse range of real estate classes that can help you hone your skills and expand your knowledge. Plus, we’re always adding new courses to keep things fresh and exciting!
California CE Renewal Update FAQ:
When will the new required CE courses be available through The CE Shop?
- The new required courses are pending approval with DRE, and approval is anticipated in November.
What if my renewal date is before 1/1/23?
- The courses required for renewals before 1/1/23 are already approved and available. Just be sure you complete your courses and your renewal process by the end of the year. Click Here To Get Started.
What if my renewal date is on or after 1/1/23, but I have already purchased a renewal package through The CE Shop that does not include the new courses?
- We are happy to provide you with the new required courses free of charge as soon as they are approved. Please call our support team to have them added to your account once they are approved.
- Contact Customer Support by calling: 888.827.0777
What if my renewal date is before 1/1/23, but I complete my renewal late?
- These new requirements also apply to those who file a late renewal application (past their four-year license expiration date and within their two-year renewal rights) on or after January 1, 2023.
How will I know when the new required courses are approved with The CE Shop?
- Our website will be updated to include the new required courses available for purchase just as soon as they are approved. They will also be added to a complete renewal package. Click Here To Get Started.
flexmls Training & Presentations
Choose from various flexmls training classes and presentations—from beginner courses to advanced ones; we’ll cover all you need to learn and master flexmls! Classes are offered every month.
Need “One-on-One flexmls training?
VCCAR is pleased to provide members with special one-on-one learning sessions. These sessions are an excellent avenue for you to get more insight into how the flexmls system can best work for you. Before you schedule, please consider the following:
• Training is by appointment only and will be conducted at the VCCAR office.
• There can be no more than two people in one session.• You must have previously attended at least three live/ in-person or webinar presentations.
• Sessions consist of either an overview of the system or in-depth training in a specific area.
The CE Shop – Online Education 24/7
Whether you’re looking for Continuing Education, Post-Licensing, or Pre-Licensing, The CE Shop has you covered. Great real estate agents never stop learning; we’re devoted to innovating and evolving as you do. With courses written by industry experts and easily accessible from anywhere through our innovative online platform, you can rest assured that the things you learn will be helpful on the job.
NAR Triennial Code of Ethics Requirement
REALTORS® are required to complete triennial ethics training of no less than 2 ½ hours of instructional time. CODE OF ETHICS DEADLINE: January 1, 2022, and December 31, 2024.
NAR Designations & Certifications
The National Association of REALTORS® and its affiliated Institutes, Societies, and Councils provide a wide range of programs and services that help members increase their skills, proficiency, and knowledge. Upon completion of required courses, NAR and each affiliated group award designations and certifications acknowledging experience and expertise in various real estate sectors.
License Renewal with CAR.
Claim your FREE 45-Hour Package of Online CE Courses for your License Renewal. All packages meet the DRE requirements for mandatory subjects and course categories. All packages below include an ethics course that fulfills the REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training Requirement for NAR.