Alliance Certified Ally
If you don’t measure it, you can’t improve it…
VCCAR REALTORS® identify as non caucasian
REALTORS® are Veterans
REALTORS® are fluent in other languages
The world is diverse, with individuals of different races, genders, ages, languages, physical abilities, and cultural backgrounds. This diversity brings forth many ideas, perspectives, and experiences, which are the lifeblood of innovation and progress in any field, including real estate. Recognizing this, VCCAR has established the DEI Committee. VCCAR Strategic Plan 2023-2025
- Advocate for equal opportunities for all our members.
- Ensure that our Association’s policies, practices, and procedures are fair and do not inadvertently discriminate.
- Foster an environment where all members feel they belong and can contribute their best.
- Promote learning and understanding of various cultures, backgrounds, and perspectives.
- Challenge and address biases that could harm the inclusive culture of our Association.
The DEI Committee is not an isolated entity but an integral part of VCCAR. It is a vehicle through which we can better serve our diverse clientele and communities where we live and work. It helps us to broaden our horizons, increase our cultural competency, and improve our professional services.
Be a Leader of Diversity… Join or Start a Chapter: