C.A.R.’s Fair Housing Day is back for a second year and this time, we’ll be live and in person!
C.A.R.’s Fair Housing Day will have exciting sessions from innovators, researchers, advocates, policy experts about hot fair housing topics like appraisal bias, discrimination in rental housing, inclusive advertising and more. Come and be a part of these critical conversations about what we can all do to make the dream of homeownership a reality for more Californians.
There will be an optional ticketed luncheon featuring Julian Glover, Emmy and Murrow award winning reporter with ABC7 News in the Bay Area and Executive Producer of the documentary “Lowballed.”
- Alexia Smokler – Director, Fair Housing Policy & Programs, National Association of REALTORS®
- Anna “Queen” Tutt – Realtor / Realtist, eXp Realty; President, Consolidated Board of Realtists
- Denise Cato – President and CEO, Fair Housing Council of Orange County (FHCOC)
- Maya Clark – Broker/Owner, Seville Property Management; Past President, Associated Real Property Brokers
- Muhammad Alameldin – Policy Associate, Terner Center for Housing Innovation University of California, Berkeley
- Catherine Bracy – Co-Founder and Executive Director, TechEquity Collaborative
Date and time
Tue, 11 April 2023
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM PDT
Los Angeles, TBD