Mark Your Calendar
REALTORS® Legislative Meetings
May 6-11, 2023 | Washington, D.C.
Register now for your opportunity to influence housing policy.
Advancing Issues Important to the Real Estate Profession
The profound importance and powerful impact of NAR’s advocacy work has become increasingly clear over the last several years. The REALTORS® Legislative Meetings allow us to build on that momentum and continue the critical policy conversations among REALTORS®, lawmakers, and industry leaders.
About the 2023 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings
- Legislative Meetings Dates: May 6-11, 2023
- Trade Expo Dates: May 8-9, 2023
- Legislative Meetings and Trade Expo Location: Walter E. Washington Convention Center, 801 Mount Vernon Place NW, Washington, D.C. 20001
- NAR Headquarters Location: Marriott Marquis Washington. DC, 901 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20001
- Affiliate Meetings (WCR) Location: Renaissance D.C. Downtown Hotel,
999 9th St NW, Washington, D.C. 20001
- Affiliate Meetings (REBI) Location: Conrad Washington, D.C., 950 New York Avenue NW, Washington, D.C. 20001
NAR members who are involved in the governance of the association and who volunteer on association committees attend this event each year. The event also attracts Federal Political Coordinators (FPCs) and other politically active members who communicate with congressional representatives on Capitol Hill.
Local members in the D.C. area are invited to attend the REALTORS® Trade Expo, which features 100 exhibitors. The event is free for members with a valid NAR Member ID.