When you join the Ventura County Coastal Association of REALTORS® (VCCAR) , you’ll be part of a network of nearly 2,000 members that collectively bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the real estate industry. Ventura County Coastal Association of REALTORS® are among the most dedicated in the industry. Hardworking, committed, honest, and ethical real estate professionals that are impassioned by the American dream of homeownership. Welcome to VCCAR and we look forward to providing unparalleled, top-notch service to you!
Thank you for your interest in joining the Ventura County Coastal Association of REALTORS® (VCCAR). In order to expedite the processing of your membership application, please be sure to include the following with your completed application signed by your Broker (or Manager) and the following items that apply:
• Copy of your real estate license.
• A letter of Good Standing from your primary/former association, if you are currently a member of NAR with another local REALTOR® association.
Applications are typically processed within 1-2 business days. Once completed, you will receive an email with:
• A copy of paid receipt
• Your login credentials
• Information and reminder to complete the New Member Code of Ethics online course.
• Information and reminder to attend the required New Member Orientation class.
Attendance is a requirement of membership and must be completed within sixty(60) days. Members are entitled to membership services and benefits prior to attending.
• New members will register for the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) Code of Ethics New Member Online Course.
• When you complete the online course, NAR will provide a certificate of completion.
• Proof of completion is required to attend the New Member Orientation class at VCCAR. You will need to print the NAR Code of Ethics certificate and bring it to the New Member Orientation class.
VCCAR offers all MLS participants the Supra System. Sturdy, reliable and secure key boxes hang on your listed properties to allow only authorized REALTORS access for showings. A full range of Supra products is available from VCCAR.
Members will receive their annual Association Dues Renewal Invoice annually and typically in early to mid December. Invoices are sent via email, payable by January 1st and late fees begin January 15th.
Participants and subscribers will receive their annual fees notice and invoice in May. Invoices are sent via email and payable in June.
This service is billed directly from Supra in mid June. Click here for billing information or to make payments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For questions, agents can contact the Supra support specialists at 877-699-6787.