2020 Dues Renewal
Thank you for being a valued member of the Ventura County Coast Association of REALTORS®. We appreciate your dedication to the real estate industry and commitment in serving your clients to make home ownership a reality.
This is intended to alert you to the upcoming deadlines for membership at this association. The payment is due and payable by January 2, 2020. Remember to renew on time to avoid a late fee or reinstatement fee!
Make your payment conveniently and safely online!
Dues Renewal Cost Example
REALTOR® Member Dues Example
$184.00 C.A.R. & REALTOR Action Assessment*
$185.00 NAR Allocation & Assessment
$49 REALTOR® Action Fund (RAF)** (optional)
$10 C.A.R. Housing Affordability Fund (optional)
- January 2: Dues renewal payments are due.
- January 16 - January 31: Unpaid invoices will now include a $50 late fee.
- February 3 - February 14: Unpaid invoices will now affect your membership status as a NON-MEMBER. A reinstatement fee is now reflected on unpaid invoices:
- $100 REALTOR® Members
- $150 Designated REALTOR® Members
- $ 50 Affiliate Members
- February 17: Remaining unpaid invoices will trigger member termination.
- March 2: Renewing members now incur a $30 C.A.R. late fee.
Political contributions are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal and state income tax purposes. Dues payments & assessments (Local Association, C.A.R., and N.A.R.) and contributions to “REALTOR® Action Fund” are not tax deductible as charitable contributions at the Federal level. Contributions to the C.A.R. Housing Affordability Fund are charitable and tax deductible to the extent allowable under both Federal and State law. Payments, excluding the portion of dues used for lobbying activities and REALTOR® Action Fund, may be deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses. Please consult your tax professional.
2020 Estimated Portion of Your Dues Used For Lobbying That Are Non-Deductible: $136.27
NAR 38.00% $57.00
C.A.R. 43.08% $79.27
VCCAR 0.00% $ 0.00
* The REALTOR® Action Assessment ($49 of the $184) will automatically be deposited into CREPAC and/or CREIEC and for other political purposes. Those wishing to have their assessment entirely applied for more general political purposes may specify in writing, and it will be redirected to a different account instead of one of the dedicated California real estate PACs (CREPAC or CREIEC). Designated REALTORS® must pay the $49 REALTOR® Action Assessment for each licensee of that DR (as shown in the nonmember count), and the payment will be treated in the same manner as the REALTOR® Action Assessment for members.
** Make a difference by helping promote REALTOR® interests through the political process and designate an additional $49 or more to the REALTOR® Action Fund. $49 is the suggested additional voluntary contribution but you may give more, or less, or nothing at all. For additional information, please click here.
I agree that all arbitrations shall be governed by the California Code of Ethics and Arbitration Manual. Available at https://www.car.org/mlspro/pro-standards-materials.